Dr Allie Park-Crowne set up RedAlert PT in March 2015 to help others improve their fitness and race performances in a way that works with a busy lifestyle and home commitments.
With a background in Biology and Bio-Medical Science, Allie earned her Doctorate at Newcastle University Medical School before moving to Hertfordshire in 2009. She was still training and competing regularly in mountain bike and running races, albeit without the usual terrain that Scotland and the Borders had offered her when she was living in the NE of England. Because there was less access to the mountain bike trails she loved in the South of England, she gradually transitioned towards more and more road cycling and triathlon racing.
2013 introduced a new challenge as Allie won an entry to Ironman UK and with this, she was hooked on long-distance triathlon. In the years since then, she has completed multiple Ironman triathlons and has qualified as a GB age-grouper for several International and European Championships.
Prior to triathlon, Allie has competed at a high level in both kickboxing & downhill mountain biking so she has a broad depth of experience to help clients meet their own fitness goals.
She has achieved several qualifications and is always working toward others to continue her professional development.
- Level 5 Sports therapist (ongoing)
- Level 4 Sports massage therapy (VTCT recognised and accredited)
- Level 3 Sports massage therapy (VTCT recognised and accredited)
- Dry cupping qualified (RockDoc qualified)
- Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training and Fitness Instructing
- Level 2 Diploma in Gym Instructing
- Ironman University Certified Coach
- Trainingpeaks University Accredited Coach
- Level 2 Triathlon England Coach
- Level 1 Triathlon England Coaching Assistant
- Functional Biomechanics of Running Certificate
- Practical Running Gait Analysis (Reinge Education)
- UK Athletics coach licence (LiRF)
- Advanced Functional Training
- Level 2 Studio Cycling Instructor
- British Triathlon Static Bike Coaching Certificate
- Pre- and post natal exercise programming Level 3
- Xlift – Olympic lifting certificate
- Doctorate in Biological Sciences
- Advanced Nutrition for Physical Performance
- Circuit Training Certificate
- Kettlebells Certificate
- Medicine Ball Certificate
- Certificate in Emergency First Aid
- SMA – Association for Soft Tissue Therapists
- STA – Sports Therapy Association
- Hyrox World Championship Qualifier 2023
- Sprint Triathlon World Championship Qualifier 2023
- Sprint Triathlon European Championship Qualifier 2023
- Sprint Triathlon World Championship Qualifier 2022
- Sprint Triathlon European Championship Qualifier 2022
- Multiple Long and Middle distance World Championship and European Championship Qualifications from 2014-2016
- Multiple Podium placings for downhill mountain bike racing
- Black belt in kickboxing
RedAlert PT Client Achievements
- Ironman Podium placings at events all over the World.
- Ironman World championships qualifications (Kona).
- Ironman 70.3 World Championships qualifications
- Gold and Silver medal placings at England Championships over multiple years (Triathlon)
- Many athletes qualifying and racing at Age Group races for World Championships and European championships (Triathlon and Duathlon).
When Allie is not training, coaching or racing, you will find her out with her husband Mark, son Charlie, and three dogs, Chilli, Ginger and Myrtle, who are all frequent stars on the RedAlert PT Instagram feed. She also writes a blog on this site.
Book a consultation today to get started!